January 14, 2010

Hello family and friends and blogger world!

I'm going to be honest, I have recently become addicted to finding and reading cool blogs. It's mostly people I don't know and won't ever know but people that have incredibly interesting ideas/stories/jobs/families/lives. It's a little creepy, I know. But it's oh so intriguing and I could literally spend hours doing it. One day, while keeping up with the lives of the many strangers that I follow on websites like this one, I had a great idea: "Why don't I make Scott and I our very own blog! One with pictures and updates that can tell our one thousand best friends and family members what's going on in our newly married lives!". Genius idea, I know. And because we will be moving and deploying and setting out on this great adventure together it will be a wonderful way to keep all of you guys up to date on the latest excitement that we're going through!

I plan on sharing the story of our engagement, in detail, for those of you who haven't heard it. Posting pictures of our quaint little wedding that happened a couple weekends ago. Letting you know where Scott is and what he's doing there. Updating you on what I'm doing to keep busy while he's gone. And anything else that pops up along the way. I promise this will be an interesting and informative read for you and anyone else who you'd like to get in on it.

My main goal here is to keep in touch. I realize that with coming and going and moving things can get pretty hectic. But I hope that this will be a way to not lose contact with anyone who we care about. That said, if any of you have news to share please email us! Or text us! Or tweet us! Or facebook us! Or mail us! Or call us! Whatever it takes. We'd love to hear from you.

So, are you as excited as I am? I sure hope so. I will get on later this week and do my first official entry about what's going on now.

We love all of you, we really do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey baby boo, i love waht you ve done with the place. It looks really good, i must say i am very excited to stay up to date on all the latest things that are gilchrist! I love you keep on keepin on

Angi said...

welcome to the blogosphere! I've been on hiatus since I went back to school last fall, but I'm going to start back soon!