Let me just tell you why this week was great:
1. First and foremost, I GOT TO SKYPE WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! It was the first time I've gotten to see his face since September. It was incredible. I still have butterflies flying around inside of my body. Just look at how handsome he is.
2. It was my first full week at home with my parents.
3. During that week my dad wore this.
4. I got to babysit this kid. And his sweet baby sister.
5. I also got to babysit this kid. He is best friends with the kid above.
6. I GOT THE IPHONE 4! I have been waiting my whole life for this. Well, for like 3 years. It was worth every single penny. It's beautiful and amazing and perfect. Much like the man I Skyped with.
8. All my Christmas shopping is done. I'm such a good wife.
9. Speaking of being a wife. Did I mention that I got to Skype with my husband? Did I also mention that he looked even better than when he left despite the fact that he has been sleeping in the middle of the Afghan desert for 3 months?
10. I got to hang out with my most favorite roommate. And she loved every second of it.