January 31, 2010

Tired and sad.

I know I said I would post every Sunday... but I took a whole lotta pictures in California this weekend. Therefore, I need to upload, edit, and sort through them before I can put them up. I also need to unpack, sleep, and be sad that I can no longer look at the ocean or kiss my hubby. I'm gonna work on all of those things tonight I will post tomorrow, I promise. If I don't- you can take this blog off of your favorites bar and you never have to look at it again.

Much love.

3 comments:

Emily said...

TRICIA!!! I found your blog from Julie's blog & it made me so happy! I have a blog too & now we can be blogging friends. I am going to check your blog all the time so I can know what is going on in your life since I don't get to see you. Also, I saw your name on the leader retreat thing, are you going? I am going. Please be going.

I love you

Unknown said...

well, I'm taking it off of my favorites bar.

Katherine Stacey said...

You'll always be on my favorites bar.

Rest up, everyone understands. Your blog should be fun (and when you're ready) and not something you should feel guilty about!

Katherine