February 3, 2010

Oceanside, California. Baby.

I love this guy.

And this guy.


But mostly, this guy.

I love this town.

I love the trash cans in this town.

And the dumpsters in this town.

And the shops in this town.

I love the people in this town.

I love that the people in this town love Marines.

I love that the library in this town has a giant fountain/pool in front of it.

I love that we took buses every where in this town.

I love the mall in this town.

I love the road along the beach in this town.

I love the lifeguard stands in this town.

I love the pier in this town.

I love the huge birds on the pier in this town.

I really love the ocean in this town.


And I love the sunsets in this town.

More than anything, I love my husband. In every town. No matter where we end up.

And the way he loves me in every town.

Look! Even our boots love each other in this town.

Thank you all for being to sweet and supportive of us. We love you... in every town.

2 comments:

Brittany White said...

beautiful. everything.

Brittany White said...

by the way, it must be really annoying when you take good pictures after your wedding. like, i love the picture of you in the glasses. i automatically think "DEFAULT" because it's just so dang good, but then, you'd have to change your default from one of your awesome wedding photos. and don't you want to milk those as long as possible? bummer, man.