February 28, 2010

I can't wait...

This entry was supposed to be the big reveal of where we are moving to. It was going to be so exciting! Everyone was going to jump up and down with excitement! The post was going to bring readers everywhere to tears! I was going to tell you all of the intricate details of our big plans and when we would be somewhere!

I've got to stop planning out what I'm going to write about.

We are now a week and half out and we still don't know where we're going. We do know that it's going to be in California. But we don't know where. So, of course, that means I don't know when we're moving in to where or how. Or when I'll see him. This has most definitely been a trying time for both of us. It's put a lot of stress, worry, and anxiety on both of our hearts. It's much more difficult than I would have imagined. It's so much easier to say you have faith and say you have trust when everything is going your way. When you feel like you're running around blind, it's a whole lot more difficult to just trust. That will definitely be my prayer this week. To have faith that everything will work out perfectly in perfect timing.

Until then I can only dream...
I can't wait to make my husband dinner.
I can't wait to start our Total Money Makeover.
I can't wait to have babies. (But don't worry, I can.)
I can't wait to live in a new city.
I can't wait to become a member at a church.
I can't wait to decorate our new house.
I can't wait to worship with my husband.
I can't wait to meet Marine wives.
I can't wait to watch movies on our couch and eat chocolate ice cream with sprinkles.
On that note, I can't wait to wake up in the morning and go jogging in my spandex pants.
I can't wait to get a dog named Bear.
I can't wait to be at our house when Scott comes home everyday.
I can't wait to wear my clothes and pretend they're new since no one there has ever seen them.
I can't wait to make friends.
I can't wait to send out Christmas cards and wedding/new home announcements.
I can't wait to do couples Bible studies.
I can't wait to kiss him every day.
I can't wait to learn new things.
I can't wait to get really good at the public bus system.
I can't wait to buy fresh food.
I can't wait to find out where we are going.

I'll let you know something as soon as I know something. Thanks for supporting us.

Edit: I also cannot wait to put up a Christmas tree with my husband in our new house.

2 comments:

Jenna Campbell said...

I love this! Such a cute blog!

agc1591 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.