February 21, 2010

San Diego, California. Woo!

I took 662 pictures in California. I narrowed it down to 223 facebook worthy ones. And then I was left to narrow it down further to blog worthy pics. Which is when my productivity came to a halt. How much is too much for a blog? Would it take years for people to load 662 pictures to their computers? Does anyone even care? I did my best to sort through and delete but turns out, I'm terrible at that. And I ended up with about 222 pictures that I wanted to post on the blog (I figured you didn't need to see all 35 creepy baby pictures. Just 34 of them...) So then after much prayer and deliberation I decided to just post a link to my facebook pictures and only show you my favorite part of the trip on here. I promise I will be trying very hard to get better at picking pictures. But until then, just check 'em out on facebook.


There's something for everyone...

Sharks.

Muscles.

Really cute girls and boys picking their noses.

Babies, so many babies.

Ice cream!

Ray Bans.

Pig beauty.

Africa! If you love Africa, check this out.

And monkeys...

...of all kinds.


The thing I couldn't compromise was showing you how wonderful Balboa Park is! It was like Central Park, but much smaller and cleaner and less park-like... It is in my top 10 favorite places. Right along with Julie Ware's house, Scott's arms, and Central Market.

This is the "Art Center". Pictures weren't allowed so I had to be discrete. The art was amazing! But I didn't want to to take too many pics, I felt bad.




And there were street performers, they were all so good!






The architecture was also amazing! These are just a few of many.



And the people were awesome!



Lastly, I wanted to add this picture just because it makes me smile and I hope it will make you smile too!

Love you all! Have a nice week.

PS- Scott and I should find out where we're stationed this week! Pray that God will put us exactly where He wants us. And that all of the planning and packing will go smoothly. Pray that we will be put where ever He can use us for the greater good of His Kingdom. Thanks!

4 comments:

Kim Kardashian said...

While I know that you didn't really do all this at 8 am, I am impressed that you were actually awake at that time to post it. PS Do you still have a job? Cause you seem to have been spending an awful lot of time in Cali lately.

Tricia Gilchrist said...

Dear Kim Kardashian,

First of all, I am honored that you find time in your busy schedule to look at my blog. I love every thing you do. I'm so relieved to find out it's mutual.

Secondly, I would like to congratulate you on becoming an aunt! Mason is beautiful, kiss him all you want.

Lastly, you find time to work and spend time in Cali. Can't I do the same? Just because I don't run a make-up line, or produce a TV show, or star on a TV show, or own a line of stores, or model doesn't mean I can't travel.

Your biggest fan,
Tricia G.

Anonymous said...

You forgot ShoeDazzle. Aka - failure as a fan.

Anonymous said...

You forgot ShoeDazzle. Aka - failure as a fan.