February 7, 2010

Wedding favorites.

I've had a busy week of editing and uploading pictures. It's all I can think about. So, for this post I've decided to include my most favorite 64 pictures from our wedding.

Here they are!























































Now that you've had a thorough overview of our wedding I have some good news. Scott received his MOS (job) this past week and he got just what he wanted! He is an 0341 Morterman. He says it's safe, so I'm happy too. Also, I'm getting to fly out there again this upcoming weekend! He has a 72. Which means he gets 3 days off and it's Valentines Day. I couldn't resist! I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Here's the link to the other 600 wedding photos and to the rest of the California ones. If you have a spare hour or two this would be a great way to pass the time.

Hope everyone is staying warm and dry. Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

why did you turn black in the one of the back of your dress?

Katherine said...

Beautiful pictures!

What kind of camera do you have? I am in awe of the clarity.