February 16, 2010

So much to do, so little time.

I had intentions of telling you all about my trip to San Diego this weekend. I was going to post an unnecessary amount of pictures of animals from the zoo and of cute babies from Sea World. I was even going to write a sweet post about Valentines Day and how great Scott is!

But then I realized that I have 4 quizzes due, one physical activity/nutrition log due, defensive driving, Grey’s Anatomy, and work at the rec all to do before Friday. Not to mention a ton of random wife-y things to do, including mailing money to my BFF Lauren to get my t-shirt to support her on her trip to Ethiopia (you should too! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=316213068551&index=1). And it’s already Tuesday. None of these things are done. Not that I want to, but I think I should focus on these things for the next few days and I promise promise promise to fill you in on our wonderful weekend together in San Diego next week.

For now, this is all I've got to give:





Happy third week in February!

No comments: