May 3, 2010

Bad blogger.

Let me start by apologizing: I am so sorry for not updating last week. So so sorry.

Now, let me make excuses: I have been busy! It's finals week! I'm married! I have to clean the house! And make dinner! And vacuum things! And do laundry! Oh, so much laundry...

And finally, let me make it up to you: A lot has been going on and I don't want to leave you guys out of any of it. So, because it's the first week of May (and boy do I love May) I'm going to try and update every day this week! It's going to be a challenge because we all know how great I am at updating weekly... so this will be a stretch. Who knows, maybe I'll love it and I'll update everyday for a whole month! Or even a year! Or forever! Or maybe I'll hate it and quit blogging altogether, we'll see.

Here's a preview of what you're going to see this week:

My herbs and vegetable pots.

Great news on my cake decorating skills!

The BEACH. Again.

Scott's 22nd birthday!!

More things to check off the 101 list.

Questions on how to keep your store bought herbs fresh until your potted herbs grow.

Sand beards.

Snakes.

Vegan-ness.

How we decorated our house...

My new friends.

Cool Californian "locally-grown" products. And my views on food.

Yummy things I've made or attempted to make.

And babies. There will always be babies.

Check back tomorrow and there will hopefully, at some point, be a new post. But I didn't promise. I really want to promise, but I can't bring myself to do that. What if Scott decides to empty out all his Marine gear for me to wash? Or what if I decide to plant our garden? Or what if someone brings me a really cute baby to babysit? Or what if I decide to go to the beach? There are so many possibilities. But I can almost promise. I can half way promise. Ok, I half promise that I will have a new post by tomorrow.

Much love. See ya then.

No comments: